Are you looking to learn how to groom dogs or to get qualified in dog grooming?
Look here at our available qualifications:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Introductory Dog Grooming (7763-03)
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma for Professional Dog Stylists (7763-03)
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming (7863) Replaces the 7763-03
- City and Guilds Professional Recognition Awards 9200 – Management Course – level 4 LCGI
Add on Courses:
Breed and Technique Workshops
Which level is right for me?
You have little or no knowledge or working in the dog grooming industry and want to learn the skills you need to work under supervision in a dog grooming salon.
You’ve worked in the dog grooming industry for some time – you have plenty of experience. You want to develop your skills further, learn how to style different breeds of dog and perhaps to move into a management role.
You want to develop your skills further.
If you want to continue your learning and add to your current skills and development – the City and Guilds Professional recognition awards are the next step for you. The awards are offered in industrial, business and professional fields.
Our cat grooming courses are increasingly popular because of the need for skills in this area. The courses are usually accessed by cat owners and those working in cattery, veterinary and dog grooming fields.
Pet First Aid Courses
Would you know what to do in an emergency?
Our first aid courses cover
Hosted by a qualified RVN Nurse