Level 2 Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants (7763-02)
A Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants is for
anyone who wants to work in the dog grooming industry.
This qualification is for students to start or build on a career in the Dog Grooming Industry.
You don’t need any previous qualifications or experience to take this qualification.
Comprises of 6 Units assessed
- Prepare and groom dogs prior to bathing
- Bathe and clean dogs
- Clean and maintain equipment used for grooming or removing hair from animals
- Control and restrain animals
- Dry dogs and prepare their coats for styling
- Basic trimming of a dogs coat
You will also take a Gola online test at the end of your course.
The cost is included in the qualification fee.
Level 2 7763-02 Qualification Handbook