City and Guilds level 3 Diploma Dog grooming 7763-03
This Diploma had last registration in August 2017 and comes to an end in August 2020.
If you had already started your Diploma before your time ran out, we can get your time extended.
You cannot have time extended, if you have run out of time and not yet started your Diploma.
If this is your case, you need to start the new route to achieve the New diploma (7863-03)
You will need to complete 4 of the units:
- Hand strip a dog (eg Border Terrier)
- Style and trim a Spaniels Coat
- Style and trim a Long Legged Terrier
One of the two following units:
- Style and trim a Poodles Coat
- Style and trim a long legged Terrier or Miniature Schnauzer
Fees include registrations, assessments and certification
Support is offered as:
- Confirm your level of expertise to enter this exam
- Mock exams
- Individual tuition
- Remote assistance
- The supply of suitable dogs
Talk to your tutor about available dates
Diploma 7763-03 Qualification Handbook